Level 3 Wingfoil Instructor Courses are the right choice for all our Level 2 Instructors who like to take their teaching and own kiteboarding skills to a higher level. During those courses, we focus on the technique of intermediate and advanced Wingfoiling manoeuvres and how to teach them professionally.
Level 3 Instructors are Wingfoil experts with a very high own riding level and a deep understanding for complex movements. Their methodical skills and experience make them the true experts on the beach!
For the course:
- valid VDWS Level 2 Kitesurf Instructor License
- valid VDWS membership
- Advanced Kitesurf Skills
- teaching experience
For the license qualification:
- practical exam at the end of the Level 3 Instructor seminar
Duration: 2 days
Price: 275 €
Extra costs: travel expenses, accommodation, equipent rental
Depending on the seminar topic, the following topics are weighted differently.
- Improving one's own riding skills
- Use of methods in advanced training
- Use of digital media in training
- Organisation in intermediate lessons or in special courses
- Concrete training of individual manoeuvres or techniques
- Improvement of own demonstration skills
- Deepening of material knowledge and reference to ascender equipment
- Deepening of the physical basics
- Extending didactic knowledge for advanced training
Each of the Level 3 Instructor Seminars concludes with a practical examination on the respective topic of the 2 days.
There are more then 540 watersportcenters in more then 35 countrys in the world. The VDWS consists of more then 4500 members, watersports instructors, school owners and center managers. Since the foundation in 1974 we were able to spread the fascination in windsurfing, kitesurfing, sailing and Stand up Paddling to more then 3 million watersports beginners!
Unser Headoffice Team freut sich darauf von Dir zu hören!
Ruf uns einfach an unter + 49 (0)881 - 9311-0
oder schick uns eine Email
Wir freuen uns auf Dich!