You´re passionate about Sailing, open minded and love working with other people? You are rather outside on the beach than inside an office and flexibility is one of your great strengths?
Well than, becoming a Sailing Instructor might just be the right thing for you! Joining one of our Sailing Instructor courses will be your chance to turn your passion for Sailing into a profession! If you´re in doubt if your knowledge and sailing level is sufficient, take a minute and test yourself.
Test your Knowledge
Is your theoretical basic knowledge sufficient to join an ITC?
Test your Sailing
Are your sailing skills sufficient to pass the practical exam?
Safe handling of a dinghy and / or Catamaran at 4-5 bft. Candidates who are not sure can register for a practice training taking place before the proper course. No teaching background is required. However, the candidate should be familiar with the VDWS instructor file theory.
Prerequisites for the acquisition of the license Surf, Kite, Cat and Sail are:
Proof of being able to run a motorboat (no motorboat licence)
First-aid certificate (9 periods)
Swimming certificate (German DLRG-Bronze or equivalent) or VDWS rescue.
- Course scheduling, realization, methodology
- School and course organization, animation
- Emergencies during classes, safety
- Physical basics, sailing theory and maneuvers
- Equipment and maintenance
- Maneuver demonstration
- Dinghy / Catamaran course model and alternatives
- Skills improvement
- The practical examination can take place at a wind speed of 8 - 20 knots.
- Teaching ability will be examined by a short demonstration lesson (30 min).
- Written exam (90 min) covering the course contents.
Just give us a call: + 49(0)881 - 9311-0
or send us an E-Mail.
We´re looking forward to hear from you!