ION CLUB Sales & Support Assistant in Tarifa, Spain
SALES & SUPPORT ASSISTANT
We are looking for a full time Sales & Support Assistant for our Booking Department, based in Tarifa (Spain).
ION CLUB with 35 years of experience is convinced of it - having fun on the water is about so much more than just practicing watersports. We do our very best to offer a variety of watersports accessible to all our guests.
Although Windsurfing, Kitesurfing, Surfing, Stand Up paddling, Wingsurf/foil and biking all have their own appeal, they nevertheless have two things in common: action in the nature and never-ending fun. We are proud of the fact that our team members come from so many different countries. The variety of cultures and characters creates a wide range of knowledges and a unique atmosphere.
The Sales & Support Assistant will be working with the sales team providing assistance directly to customers. Its duties include taking care of customers who are reaching us through the live chat, the phone and emails.
The Sales & Support Assistant needs to make a positive connection with our customers to secure bookings. The Sales & Support Assistant will be responsible for:
• Greeting customers and offering assistance
• Informing customers about our offers, our destinations, and policies
• Assisting customers in order to help them find what they need
• Keep up to date with Product/Destination information
• Establish relationships with new customers and grow relationships with existing customers
• Make sure that there is availability when possible/control centers inventories
• Answering questions and addressing concerns from our guests and travel partners
• Assisting guests and Travel partners with their bookings
• Dealing with guests demands and complaints
• Follow up on customer orders as necessary
• Must have excellent oral and written communication and persuasive speaking skills
• Must speak German (mother tongue) and English fluently. Spanish and French would be appreciated
• Team player, ability to take initiative and work independently
• Empathy, self-control
• Patience, conflict resolution skills
• Good computer skills
If you think you are the person for this position, please get in touch with us sending your application here: firstname.lastname@example.org